G/ml-Net quantity 500 g
Aykor organic Rize black tea is the most popular choice among “teriyaki” (tea lovers), as it is skillfully produced from specially selected tea leaves, which makes it a vital and necessary thing to have on your table, to have a very sweety taste .
Aikor black tea is grown in organic tubs .
You can get the best results with every brewing process of Ikor Rizi black tea, as every sip provides you with the opportunity to taste the flavor.
Allergen warning: this product does not contain any allergens.
Storage instructions: store in a cool and dry place.
How to make Turkish tea
If you want to preserve the traditional flavors and aromas, you should prepare Ikor organic Rize black tea 500 g with fresh water.
To get the desired color and aroma, 1-2 teaspoons aykor organic Rize black tea 500 grams should be added to the teapot per cup / cup of tea to get the real taste of aykor tea, and then infuse for 15 minutes. It should be in a state of fermentation within 30 minutes.
Steps of making tea
– Boil water in two separate kettles a small pot for making tea, and another larger pot for more boiling water.
– Put the water to boil in a smaller pot, then add 1-2 teaspoons of tea per cup.
– Leave the mixture to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
– Keep boiling hot water in the larger pot while the smaller pot stays on top of it (or the kettle).
– Only 1/3 of the brewed tea mixture should be in each cup.
– Additional boiling water must be added to the rest of the jug, the proportions can also be changed to suit your preferences.
– Excellent Turkish tea will have a reddish color when served.
– Adjust the amount of sugar to your desire.
We Turks refer to the appropriate color as rabbit blood (tafsan Kani Kai)!
Tea will lead you towards a healthy life.
Tea is a nutritious and tasty drink .
Tea, the second most consumed beverage in the world after water, is considered a soothing and pleasant drink, because it contains flavonoids, caffeine and many important minerals and vitamins, its popularity as a dietary supplement has grown.
Flavonoids are abundant in tea and are good for your health,where
tea contains more antioxidants than coffee, so using caffeine in moderation is generally considered safe for most people.
Turkish tea has a good amount of caffeine in it which promotes mental clarity and alertness in a pleasant way for many people.
When people add tea to their bath, they get wonderful effects, for example, get brown skin, then the invigorating properties of tea are experienced.